Wednesday 9 May 2012

"Arkitekt" cover

Have designed several covers for the Arkitekt magazine. Have been trying out different images and typefaces for the title. My idea was to use very thin typeface for the title but it was almost invisible between all the colors. So I have different options here.



This is final cover that I came up with. I was not really pleased of the image I used in previous options because of the perspective it was taken from. So I chose an image of the window of the old post office building in Wolverhampton. I edited in Photoshop and came up with an interesting and simple effect. I moved off the place RGB channels that made it look like 3D image. Also it links to the colorful lines that I used in my final 'Hooray for Carbuncles' layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment