Based on the my visuals I started to transform them into digital version.
However taking some feedback on board I had to change it. On of the main points was that it would be difficult to read. It is not clear where an article starts, continues and finishes.
At this stage I did not focus on typefaces which made it even more complicated and harder to design.
Then I decided to start adding some geometric shapes and images inspired by a layout from unknown magazine that I came across online.
In progress I realized that I am making it a bit too complicated and I need to simplify because all these shapes and provided text did not really work out. I gave up on this layout without even getting it done completely.