Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Space!

Have tried to produce a poster that would represent and define my space.
As my space is quite limited found this project very challenging and the factor that I am constantly challenging myself made it even harder for myself to produce what I have produced.

At the time when this project was taking place I was in process of moving houses and this circumstance had a massive effect on my work as well as influences from various sources...

 
This effect of bleeding ink really influenced me and it was a base of the whole idea of this work.
The color that I used was chosen simply because it is one of my favorite colors and by adding black I think it creates some sort mood of depressed harmony.And all the thing in the poster are positioned in a way to represent some sort of organized chaos....

No comments:

Post a Comment